Monday, September 28, 2009

Don't you know that art resides in all seasons?








This is my dear friend shelly.

She has beautiful big blue eyes, and ginger hair.

She is making a silly face here...hehe






Art is everywhere.

You just have to see it.





Downtown Grand Rapids.

There is "ArtPrize"


Art everywhere.



My fantasy.


I need to raise money for london...


I am going to start painting a bunch of furniture.

And selling it.


My feet miss being bare.

As much as I love my old combat boots, they are restraining.

As are my pants.

I miss my shorts and flowy skirts.

Free

I wish to be.


The flowers are dying.



Soon there will be none to put in my hair.



This saddens me.



But the leaves are changing.



The vibrant hues blossoming.


This does excite me.



Mhm. Yes it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment